Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Miller Family

I got to go back to my hometown to do this shoot, and had so much fun! I will always hold this little town close to my heart (and secretly wish that I still lived there). It's so fun to traipse around your old stomping grounds and be able to see it in a new light.



The Miller family actually hails from Charlotte, but were back in town to visit family on their spring break. Mom is also from this little town, that's how we knew each other, we went to school together and had reconnected on Facebook. You gotta love Facebook. ;)

These 4 children were fantastic!!! So well mannered and well behaved. They made this shoot easy peasy!

This young man is gorgeous. I don't think he could take a bad picture if he tried! Every single shot I took of him was beautiful!! Sooo photogenic...is that a compliment to a 13 year old boy?


And this girl...stunning. Those freckles? Good grief....I love freckles.
This young man? Sassy....that's all I have to say. ;)

And last, but not least....Little Miss. I must have taken over 50 shots of her, and very few would she actually look at me....lol.

But she's adorable...yes? Definitely.

Thank you Miller's for a wonderful shoot. I loved your casual laid back coolness. It was my pleasure all the way around.

PS. D-ville peeps...feel free to shout out places you recognize in the comments. You might just win a prize........
But she's adorable...yes?

1 comment: