Wednesday, June 17, 2009

We are a family.............and Miss G


Presenting Miss G!!! Isn't she beautiful?!? And let me tell you this little girl has the sweetest disposition. I had the great pleasure of photographing her at a graduation party of all things. She is such a doll....and so happy!

Now on to some exciting news....

In honor of Father's day, and the fact that I will be spending a lot of time with extended family over the next couple of weeks, and the fact that summer is family time I'm having a special!!!!! I'm calling it the 'We are a family' special...lol.

Okay, here is the deal....Session fee for your entire immediate family. That means mom, dad and all your kiddos....$65!!!!! You will also receive 1 8 x 10 and 2 5x7's of your choice for that price. What a steal!!!!! And not only that....I'm extending 25% off all print orders!!!!!

So, while the weather is beautiful get your ducks in a row and set up your family session!!!! I will only have time for so many of these family bookings so be the first to make your appointment!!!

We are a family.....get up everybody and sing!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment