Thursday, July 22, 2010

Scott + Michelle

Neither wind, nor rain, or stormy gale...........prevented these two from tying the knot! See the brides veil blowing....that's from the gale force winds!



I can honestly say I've never been to a more action-packed wedding in my whole life! Junior bridesmaid and flower girls crying in terror, people falling, lightening crashing, thunders rolling, you name it.

These two were trying to console each other while the thunder and lightning was crashing just outside. This was the LOUDEST thunder I have ever heard! Deafening!




Scott and Michelle had their ceremony in an outdoor portico area of a golf course. It was just lovely, nevermind the monsoon that blew in from the west!


Now on to some of my fave's from the day.



Love this.











Happy bride...courtesy of funny friends. ;)



Could this be any sweeter?




Cake!




This makes me laugh every time I look at it. Reach for the sky ! I had so much fun with all of you!



This was a complete accident...but this is my favorite shot. Maybe of all my weddings.



I'm taking the whole thing as a metaphor for Scott and Michelle's relationship.

They are built to endure. :)

Thank you Haywood's for letting me a part of your special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment