Thursday, July 8, 2010

Scott+Michelle+Emma

The third time is the charm evidently. Storms kept us from meeting up twice!!! But finally less than two weeks before the wedding we made the engagement session happen! And what a night it was.....playing in the creek, random dogs, bearded dragons.....quite the time, indeed.




I have known Michelle since she was a little girl...she has always been beautiful. I was just a teenager myself back in the day when Michelle and I used to hang out. We hadn't seen each other for many years, and she contacted me about doing her wedding. I excitedly accepted. :) I always enjoyed her family so much.







I was also lucky enough to get to photograph their gorgeous daughter also. She is so beautiful, I couldn't help but add a couple of shots of her to this post. She looks EXACTLY like her mama used too. So. Darn. Beautiful.


Goodness those eyes.......



I can't wait for the big day Scott and Michelle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment